Cleaning Contractors – Code of Conduct
All Commercial Cleaning Companies using the clean-connect.com.au website(“the Website”) must adhere to the following code of conduct.
A Commercial Cleaning Company must:
- Maintain a high standard of commercial conduct and business ethics. This includes the honouring of all contracts and commitments freely entered into, in particular the adherence to both quantity and quality.
- Only liaise with Clients to whom you are introduced on the Website by the methods made available on the Website
- Observe the highest practical standards of environmental care and protection.
- Ensure adequate insurance cover is maintained for public and employee liability, and for the other statutory requirements.
- Ensure strict adherence to relevant State Department of Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
- Comply with all Federal/State laws and regulations.
- A Commercial Cleaning Company must maintain appropriate levels of professional competence and ensure that all employees and contractors providing services pursuant to a Cleaning Contract will diligently and competentlyprovide such services.
- A Commercial Cleaning Company will not disclose,and will ensure that any employees and contractors providing services pursuant to a Cleaning Contract will not disclose, any confidential information acquired as a result of a Cleaning Contract or the provision of services pursuant to a Cleaning Contract (including by way of conversation) except if legally obliged to do so. This restriction continues to apply after the Commercial Cleaning Company ceases to use the Website and after termination of a Cleaning Contract.
- Unless and until the Commercial Cleaning Company Client enters into a Cleaning Contract with a business to whom it is introduced by way of the Website, liaise with such businesses and/or their employees and agents only using the methods made available on the Website.
- The failure of CleanConnect to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Code of Conduct shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- This Code of Conduct operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Code of Conduct is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Code of Conduct and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions